Summer is here! Here are just a few of the things happening in Rio Nido this weekend:
- The Roadhouse swimming pool opens for summertime fun starting Friday, May 23 @ 11:30 am. Check out the rionidoroadhouse.com for more info and the water aerobics schedule too!
- Stompy Jones stars on the outdoor stage at the Roadhouse Saturday evening, 6-10 pm ($12.00 at the door). Big time band for dancing!
- The RNHOA is hosting their annual BBQ at Homeowners Park as neighbors, visitors, friends, family and others gather for a delicious meal, Pee Wee mini-golf, the Children’s talent show, music, dancing, and more. Everyone is welcome on Sunday–Food: 4pm-8pm. Music & dancing: 5pm-9pm.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday–Pegasus Theater at the Rio Nido Lodge–The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) runs all weekend long. See the schedule and prices at pegasustheater.com.
- Have you stopped by the Rio Nido lodge and Moon River Marketplace yet? They’re open for coffee and smoothies Saturday and Sunday until noon.