Friends of Rio Nido seeks to serve the interests of the Rio Nido community through environmental protection, public service, preserving Rio Nido’s historic and unique character, and other areas that enhance the quality of life for the community.
The objectives of this association are:
• To aid in addressing community issues through volunteerism
• A clean and safe neighborhood
• To foster goodwill and cooperation in Rio Nido
• To represent and advance the interests of our residents
• To provide a venue to share information and ideas
Sign up for FRN by filling out filling out the form below or printing out this brochure and mailing it to: Friends of Rio Nido, P.O. Box 184, Rio Nido, California 95471.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 707-200-3761.
New! Member Meeting Schedule format = FRN will now meet at 11:00 am
EVERY OTHER 3rd SUNDAY (odd months) throughout the year at various locations in Rio Nido. The meetings have a standing agenda, consisting of announcements, followed by reports from the four committees.
Meeting Schedule for 2019:
- Sunday January 20, 11am-noon
- Sunday March 17, 11am-noon ~ announce upcoming open Board positions
- Sunday May 19, 11am-noon ~ Meet the Board Candidates
- Sunday June 16, 11am-noon ~ FRN Board Election Day!
- Sunday July 21, 11am-noon
- Sunday September 15, 11am-noon
- Sunday November 17, 11am-noon