Pegasus Theater is finally moving out of New York and into the theater of the black box for Tapas: New Short Play Festival, opening on September 21! They have few things to do to get the theater ready for opening and would love it if you could join them on Saturday, August 25 from noon to 5 pm.
Here’s what’s needed:
- touching up the boxes
- painting the trim on the set walls
- painting the ceiling black (long standing todo)
- anyone who feels comfortable on a ladder to work with lights
- moving any remaining Sister Cities set pieces off the stage and into awaiting trucks
- a volunteer to bring lunch (reimbursement available)
Please call Lois Pearlman if you can come or bring lunch.
Pegasus theater is located at the Rio Nido Lodge
Turn of River Road to Canyon Two Road
444 Wood Road
Rio Nido, CA