FRI 15 SEP 6:00 pm RNR features McKenna Faith–Northern California gal, Nashville recording star. Back by popular demand. Country all the way! $15 cover. Both the BBQ pit & the kitchen will be open to serve you our great roadhouse food! Come see and dance to the music of this up and coming young country star whose roots are right here!
SAT 16 SEP 8:30 am 30th Annual Russian River Watershed Cleanup
EVENT REGISTRATION HERE
A Quick 2016 RRWCU Recap: 364 total registered volunteers collected 21,769 pounds of trash, with 4,405 pounds diverted to recycling or reuse! Each volunteer averaged 59.8 pounds of trash. Let’s see if we can beat these numbers this year!
This weekend Rio Nido Roadhouse hosts a plethora of entertainment sure to please everyone! #bestendofsummer
SUN 3 SEP 4 – 9 pm RN HOA CHICKEN BBQ at the HOA Picnic Park (between miniature golf & the post office/fire station) $10 per plate; Adult drinks & desserts extra for a good cause. Last chance until next Spring to get your brand logo t-shirt or sweatshirt in awesome 80’s colors, limited sizes but always friendly service.
PEE WEE GOLF open FRI-SUN 6:30-9:00 pm $3 adults $2 kids; featuring snack shack with candy & sodas; Scorecards available for serious competitors.
Pee Wee Golf at the RNHOA Park
Follow @RioNido on Instagram and share your #MemoriesThatLinger ~ Take a chance and make your Labor Day weekend hashtag #flicknfloat #youremindmeofthebabe
www.rionidoroadhouse.com hosts three spectacular days of live entertainment, CINEMA, swimming, food, yoga, water aerobics and insane family fun this weekend! Check website for full line up, pool admission, exercise schedule, menu and more; park wisely; ADA compliant
SUN 20 AUG 11:00 am Friends of Rio Nido Member Meeting at the Bruno Farnocchia Park (next to the dog park between RN Rd & Canyon 7) ALL are welcome!… invite your neighbor, share concerns, have your voice heard, get resources, and plan community presentations, special interests or projects. We hope to see you there!
Friends of Rio Nido (FRN) is a 501c3 non-profit that aims to serve the members of the Rio Nido community by improving the quality of life and its environment; and to preserve the historic nature and further the unique character of our Rio Nido community.
Follow @rionido on Instagram and #rionido to share your Memories that Linger!
SAT 5 AUG www.rionidoroadhouse.com presents THE THUGZ Jerry Garcia Celebration!
Family friendly, ADA accessible, Swimming Pool, Water Aerobics, Outdoor Yoga, BBQ, Sports TV, Fun. Visit the website for full summer line up!
SUN 6 AUG Rio Nido HOA hosts a Pancake Breakfast 9-noon + Arts & Crafts Festival 9:30-2 at the Picnic Grounds on Rio Nido Road. Come check out the local talent and hospitality!
14540 Canyon 2 Road
SAT 22 JUL 5-10 pm $10 …featuring live band line up, Luau menu & Tiki Drink specials. 12 & under Free.
Visit www.rionidoroadhouse.com for full summer line up, info/rates for swimming in the newly refinished pool, Water Aerobics with Walter and Outdoor Yoga.
Rio Nido Roadhouse has a Family friendly atmosphere. ADA compliant. Share the parking.
RNHOA Pee Wee Golf open Fridays, Saturdays, and now Sundays 6:30 – 9:00 pm. $3 adults/$2 kids. Snack bar and other games. Memorial thru Labor Day.
SUN 16 JUN 6:00 pm Pegasus Theater Company presents a staged reading of A Fish Story, written by Richard Manley and directed by Nadja Masura, under the redwoods at the outdoor stage at the Rio Nido Roadhouse. FREE admission, Donations greatly appreciated.
Immediately following, the popular French Oak Gypsy Duo will take the stage. You know them well as the lead guitar and vocalists in D’Giin!
Visit www.rionidoroadhouse.com for full summer line up; newly refinished swimming pool, featuring Water Aerobics with Walter: lots of classes, drop in or passes; Outdoor yoga has begun with Rebecca Heartfly on Saturdays 10:00AM $15.
RNR = Family friendly atmosphere. ADA compliant. Share the parking.
PeeWee Golf open Fridays, Saturdays, and now some Sundays 6:30 – 9:00 pm. $3 adults/$2 kids. Snack bar and other games.
Most importantly, click to fill out USPS Form 4027 “Petition for Change in Rural Delivery”
We suggest that once you’ve filled out the form, take it to Joe Mills at the Guerneville Post Office and explain that you would like to petition for delivery of mail to your house (just as the rest of Guerneville has). Or you can email your form to email@example.com and we will make sure it gets delivered.
- you only need to fill out one row on page 1 (i.e. ignore page 2);
- in the “Distance From Nearest” column, the column “Post Office” applies to mail for Rio Nidans (the distance is how far it is from your house to the Guerneville Post Office)
- in the “TO” field at the top, reflect USPS Postmaster Joe Mills, and the Guerneville Post Office address (14060 Mill Street, Guerneville, 95446)
- the Guerneville Post Office would also apply to the “Office Through Which Service is Now Received” field
HERE IS THE LINK to the Postal Regulatory Commission website, where you may view the filing of our Appeal A2017-2 to stop the closure of the RN Community Post Office.
SUBSCRIBE FOR ALERTS by entering your email address in the upper right-hand corner.
Board Directors of both RNHOA and FRN continue to receive the support of County Supervisor Lynda Hopkins, Congressman Jared Huffman and private attorney counsel.
You can support the effort by joining our online petition at www.change.org
There are many social media sites where you can share your support, and if you have ideas or suggestions, you are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t hesitate to pickup your mail regularly at the
- Guerneville post office
- (so that the added burden of our PO boxes is accurately felt).
- Protest at the Guerneville Post Office often!
- Anytime works, though you may reach the
- greatest numbers during lunchtime and just before closing,
- when there is the most traffic.
SAT 17 JUN ~ Rio Nido Roadhouse celebrates their 10th Anniversary including BBQ, Bands and Bonfire! Come join the fun and be happy…
• The Rio Nido Roadhouse is the place to be, whether it’s for swimming in the fresh new pool, water aerobics, yoga, tasty food, just about any beverage you can think of, horseshoes, great live bands, dancing, parties, celebrations, they have it all. Fun and safe for the entire family. www.rionidoroadhouse.com or Facebook for more information.
PEE WEE GOLF IS OPEN! Fridays and Saturdays 6:30-9 pm. $3 adults/$2 kids 18 holes Refreshments and other games too!
SUN 18 JUN 9:00 am RNHOA Pancake Brekkie at the HOA Park $10 pp +Juice/Coffee. Adult beverages and desserts extra… for a good cause! ARTISTS reserve your space for the AUG 6 Rio Nido Art Festival by July 1st.
11:00 am – Noon Friends of Rio Nido Member Meeting at the Bruno Farnocchia Park between the Rio Nido & Canyon 7 Roads. All residents are welcomed.
• Share concerns and have your voice heard. Great resources, guest speakers and special presentations. We hope to see you there! Friends of Rio Nido is a non-profit organization dedicated to the History, Stewardship & Community of Rio Nido. www.friendsofrionido.com to sign up for your free membership and more information.