SAT 5 AUG www.rionidoroadhouse.com presents THE THUGZ Jerry Garcia Celebration!
Family friendly, ADA accessible, Swimming Pool, Water Aerobics, Outdoor Yoga, BBQ, Sports TV, Fun. Visit the website for full summer line up!
SUN 6 AUG Rio Nido HOA hosts a Pancake Breakfast 9-noon + Arts & Crafts Festival 9:30-2 at the Picnic Grounds on Rio Nido Road. Come check out the local talent and hospitality!
14540 Canyon 2 Road
SAT 22 JUL 5-10 pm $10 …featuring live band line up, Luau menu & Tiki Drink specials. 12 & under Free.
Visit www.rionidoroadhouse.com for full summer line up, info/rates for swimming in the newly refinished pool, Water Aerobics with Walter and Outdoor Yoga.
Rio Nido Roadhouse has a Family friendly atmosphere. ADA compliant. Share the parking.
RNHOA Pee Wee Golf open Fridays, Saturdays, and now Sundays 6:30 – 9:00 pm. $3 adults/$2 kids. Snack bar and other games. Memorial thru Labor Day.
SUN 16 JUN 6:00 pm Pegasus Theater Company presents a staged reading of A Fish Story, written by Richard Manley and directed by Nadja Masura, under the redwoods at the outdoor stage at the Rio Nido Roadhouse. FREE admission, Donations greatly appreciated.
Immediately following, the popular French Oak Gypsy Duo will take the stage. You know them well as the lead guitar and vocalists in D’Giin!
Visit www.rionidoroadhouse.com for full summer line up; newly refinished swimming pool, featuring Water Aerobics with Walter: lots of classes, drop in or passes; Outdoor yoga has begun with Rebecca Heartfly on Saturdays 10:00AM $15.
RNR = Family friendly atmosphere. ADA compliant. Share the parking.
PeeWee Golf open Fridays, Saturdays, and now some Sundays 6:30 – 9:00 pm. $3 adults/$2 kids. Snack bar and other games.
Most importantly, click to fill out USPS Form 4027 “Petition for Change in Rural Delivery”
We suggest that once you’ve filled out the form, take it to Joe Mills at the Guerneville Post Office and explain that you would like to petition for delivery of mail to your house (just as the rest of Guerneville has). Or you can email your form to email@example.com and we will make sure it gets delivered.
- you only need to fill out one row on page 1 (i.e. ignore page 2);
- in the “Distance From Nearest” column, the column “Post Office” applies to mail for Rio Nidans (the distance is how far it is from your house to the Guerneville Post Office)
- in the “TO” field at the top, reflect USPS Postmaster Joe Mills, and the Guerneville Post Office address (14060 Mill Street, Guerneville, 95446)
- the Guerneville Post Office would also apply to the “Office Through Which Service is Now Received” field
HERE IS THE LINK to the Postal Regulatory Commission website, where you may view the filing of our Appeal A2017-2 to stop the closure of the RN Community Post Office.
SUBSCRIBE FOR ALERTS by entering your email address in the upper right-hand corner.
Board Directors of both RNHOA and FRN continue to receive the support of County Supervisor Lynda Hopkins, Congressman Jared Huffman and private attorney counsel.
You can support the effort by joining our online petition at www.change.org
There are many social media sites where you can share your support, and if you have ideas or suggestions, you are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t hesitate to pickup your mail regularly at the
- Guerneville post office
- (so that the added burden of our PO boxes is accurately felt).
- Protest at the Guerneville Post Office often!
- Anytime works, though you may reach the
- greatest numbers during lunchtime and just before closing,
- when there is the most traffic.
SAT 17 JUN ~ Rio Nido Roadhouse celebrates their 10th Anniversary including BBQ, Bands and Bonfire! Come join the fun and be happy…
• The Rio Nido Roadhouse is the place to be, whether it’s for swimming in the fresh new pool, water aerobics, yoga, tasty food, just about any beverage you can think of, horseshoes, great live bands, dancing, parties, celebrations, they have it all. Fun and safe for the entire family. www.rionidoroadhouse.com or Facebook for more information.
PEE WEE GOLF IS OPEN! Fridays and Saturdays 6:30-9 pm. $3 adults/$2 kids 18 holes Refreshments and other games too!
SUN 18 JUN 9:00 am RNHOA Pancake Brekkie at the HOA Park $10 pp +Juice/Coffee. Adult beverages and desserts extra… for a good cause! ARTISTS reserve your space for the AUG 6 Rio Nido Art Festival by July 1st.
11:00 am – Noon Friends of Rio Nido Member Meeting at the Bruno Farnocchia Park between the Rio Nido & Canyon 7 Roads. All residents are welcomed.
• Share concerns and have your voice heard. Great resources, guest speakers and special presentations. We hope to see you there! Friends of Rio Nido is a non-profit organization dedicated to the History, Stewardship & Community of Rio Nido. www.friendsofrionido.com to sign up for your free membership and more information.
FRI 26 MAY 5-10 pm Night swim, Marshmallow Roast & Live Music at Rio Nido Roadhouse. Check out the newly refinished swimming pool!
SAT 27 MAY 6-10 pm Live music by STAX CITY $10 cover @RNR
SUN 28 MAY
Belly Flop Contest at the pool with Kurt Larcher
4:00 pm RNHOA Chicken Barbecue 4:00 pm until it’s gone, (and it will go!) Dancing 5–9 pm; $10 dinner includes all the trimmings; Soda, Beer, Wine & Dessert sold separately for a good cause!
MON 29 MAY Breakfast @RNR
PeeWee Golf opens! Fridays + Saturdays 6-9 pm $3 adults/$2 kids. Snacks & soda available.
@RioNido #RioNido @RioNidoRoadhouse #summerseason #summertimefun
Come cook your best spaghetti sauce for the benefit of the Clean River Alliance: Saturday, May 13 at the Rio Nido Roadhouse with music by Midnight Sun Massive, a world dance beat band. All for a great cause!
SUN 14 MAY 9:00 am – 2:00 pm Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet with complimentary bellini. $15.75 Reservations recommended for large groups.
SUN 14 MAY 11:00 am Friends of Rio Nido Members Meeting at Bruno Farnocchia Park between Canyon 7 & Rio Nido Roads. Discuss community topics, news and resources. Everyone is welcome!
14540 Canyon 2 Road www.rionidoroadhouse.com
SAT 25 Mar 6-10 pm Live blues with Levi Lloyd & The 501 Band $5 cover
Check the website for all the good bands in the RoHo line-up; Full bar and restaurant, Family friendly, sports TV, ADA parking + access + bathrooms.
Sun 26 Mar 11 am-Noon Friends of Rio Nido Member Meeting at the Roadhouse. All are welcome. Great resources, presentations and events. Your community. Your Voice. Join for free www.friendsofrionido.com
@rionidoroadhouse @rionido #rionido